WHAT IS CLADDING?
▪ Cladding is a type of “skin” or extra layer on the outside of a building.
▪ It can be attached to a building’s framework or an intermediate layer of battens or spacers.
▪ It is mainly used to stop wind and rain from entering the building.
▪ Cladding can also provide sound and thermal insulation as well as fire resistance.
▪ It is often used to make a building’s exterior look more attractive.
WHAT IS CLADDING MADE FROM?
▪ Wood, metal, brick, vinyl, composite materials that can include aluminium, wood, blends of cement and recycled polystyrene, wheat/rice straw fibres.
Types of Cladding:
Weskus Klip Cladding